18 September 2006

What I Learned

Since I know nothing, "What I Learned" will surely be a recurring feature on upto12. Some days the list will be long. Some days it will be short (but only because I'm too lazy or too ashamed to continue the list). Anyway, let's get on with it...

What I Learned on September 16, 17 & 18 (let's call it a two-by-two edition):
- A 16-staple head wound is every bit as frightening as you think it is.
- A 16-staple head wound has no business on my little sister's head.
- I do not handle confrontation well.
- I do not handle confrontation at all.
- "Scrubs" reruns air at 10:00pm on KJZZ.
- "Scrubs" reruns air at 10:30pm on KJZZ.
- Monday is a good day for sunshine and an outdoor photo shoot.
- Every day is a good day for sunshine and an outdoor photo shoot.
- Brothers and boyfriends rarely mix.
- Brothers and bad boyfriends never mix.
- A "locked out" email password is no reason to fear you've been fired.
- Not being fired is no reason to stop fearing you'll be fired.

No comments: