12 September 2006

While I try to figure out the wild world that is EZ Archive...

Let me just say that I could be the worst fantasy football owner/player/manager/whatever ever. Wow, that sentence ended awkwardly.

Anyway, my powerhouse team finished with 41 points. I lost (duh) my head-to-head matchup. And finished just one point above Creent, who I'm fairly certainly has never watched a football game in his life. Or maybe he has. It's hard to tell with a boy like Creent. So very hard to tell...

My team:
And yes, I knew that Vanderjagt wouldn't be playing. But I couldn't figure out who to drop from my (apparently) superstar squad. There's no way I was going to part with Chris Simms, who turned in a stellar -2 point performance. And the fact that Kevin Curtis didn't play an offensive down? Well, like I said... I'm a moron.

1 comment:

stern mister serious said...

One point above me?? You are a good man, but I don't believe that is true. Dad, you finished two points behind me.